Tasty Treat !

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can you see anything? you whisper in my ear. I open my eyes under the blindfold, attempting to search for light or objects, but I see none. I shake my head no and you continue to speak.

Take my hand so I can help you up. I feel your hand rest on my thigh so I reach down and grab it as you guide me off the bed. Standing up, I feel your hands on my waist; you begin to slide my t-shirt up. I lift my arms in compliance, not knowing why you are undressing me, but not averse to the idea. After removing my top, I can feel you loosening the drawstring on my pajama bottoms. I shift my weight to your hand when you pull the bottoms off my feet. Naked now, my nipples harden with the coolness in the room.

Now lay back down, you tell me, helping me sit down. You adjust the pillows behind me so that I am propped up. I’m still wondering what’s going on, but all I can see is darkness and the only sounds I can hear are Sade singing softly in the background and you adjusting yourself on the bed.

What’s going on? I ask you, becoming anxious. I knew of some things I would like you to do to me while I was blindfolded, but I couldn’t figure out what was on your mind. I had to admit to myself though that I wanted to kiss your lips, and taste your tongue ,just one kiss before the festivities began.

Today, we are going to focus on your sense of smell and taste. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue you advise me.

I follow your orders but don’t taste anything. I take a deep breath and get a whiff of citrus in the air and move my head in its direction. Finally I can feel something fleshy on the tip of my tongue. I close my mouth around it and bite down. I can feel your fingers around the piece of fruit so I suck on them gently before you pull them out. I chew on the slice of orange and swallow.

Okay, so what you have to do now is guess what it is that I’ve fed you, if you get enough correct answers, there will be a tasty treat for you at the end, you tell me. I smile at the prospect of the tasty treat at the end; I wonder what that could be.

Mmmm, well, I think that was an orange, I say assuredly.

Are you sure? you reply, causing me to question myself.

Ummm yes, I’m sure, I say without confidence. Silence followed and then after what seemed like forever you respond.

Yes, you’re right, it’s an orange. Now, get ready for the next one. I wait eagerly for another mystery fruit, but it doesn’t come. Instead I feel a syrupy substance dripping on my chest and stomach. I can faintly smell a cocoa scent, however before I can decipher the smell I can feel your tongue gliding on my skin, licking up the thick liquid. While it felt good, I had no idea how I would be able to guess what it was without tasting it myself.

I hear myself let out a low moan as you lick off some of the substance that has trickled down to the side of my waist. I wonder what that tastes like, I think to myself, but no sooner did I have that thought, then I feel your lips on mine. You kiss me and I taste chocolate on your tongue. I tilt my head upward and lean forward in an attempt to sneak in a longer kiss, as you begin to pull away, but you gently push me back into the pillows.

What did you taste? you question me. Ummm, I’m not quite sure, I think I need another taste, I say coyly, knowing beyond a doubt that it was chocolate syrup. I’m sure my huge grin gave away the fact that I am fibbing just so I can get you to lick and kiss me again. I feel your finger circle my left nipple where some syrup still exists before placing the tip in my mouth for me to taste. Still tastes good to me! Mmmm, that’s chocolate syrup, mixed in with you, I say laughing. You continue to tease me with more sweet treats, tracing moist pieces of fruit on my neck and then licking it off sometimes, or sticking your finger in thick liquids then letting me suck on them, or even putting pieces in your mouth and placing them in mine along with kisses. This continued on for about an hour before you announced that our little game was over.

Okay, so did I win the surprise? I say clapping my hands.

No, you answered incorrectly two times so you don’t get it, you notify me.

Wait that’s no fair, I only got two wrong, and it’s hard to distinguish between a lemon and a lime anyway, I say in protest.

Alright. I’ll give you one more chance, you say shifting on the bed. You grab my feet and pull me until I am laying flat on the bed. I strain my ears to hear what you are doing, but I’m not getting any clues. I can feel you carefully place your knees around my ears. A familiar scent reaches my nose mixed with a hint of cinnamon. I can feel the pressure of your body on my chest. Ooo, ooo, ooo, this is exactly the sort of treat I have been waiting for since the beginning of our game. The scent is getting stronger and I have started to lift my head to get a taste, to no avail.

“Are you ready for your tasty treat? you ask me in a sexy voice. Yes was all I could say before I taste your femininity, flavored with cinnamon sauce all in my mouth.


About This Blog

Just sharing some info, thoughts and rants about this silly thing called LOVE.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP