Love Songs

Friday, September 28, 2007

           Even if I get hurt sometimes
           I want to keep feeling you
           At least I have my memories to comfort me
           I’ll always have you here

           - Arigatou(Thank You) , by Kokia


           When I need you
           I just close my eyes and I’m with you
           And all that I so want to give you
           It’s only a heart beat away

           When I need love
           I hold out my hand and I touch love
           I never knew there was so much love
           Keeping me warm night and day

           - When I need You , by Rod Steward


           Two hearts
           Two hearts that beat as one
           Our lives have just begun
           And forever
           I'll hold you close in my arms
           I can't resist your charms

           - Endless Love , by Lionel Richie


I need you like water
Like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy
From heaven’s gate
There’s a freedom in your arms
That carries me through
I need you

- I need you , by LeAnn Rimes


When a man loves a woman
Deep down in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she is playing him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Loving eyes can never see

- When a man loves a woman , by Percy Sledge


I want to know what love is
I want you to show me
I want to feel what love is
I know you can show me

- I want to know what love is , by Foreigner


I'm sleeping
And right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knocking at my brain
Before I go insane
I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread:
"I think I love you!"

- I think i love you , by The Partridge Family


'Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

- Breathe , by Faith Hill


I can see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice
It had to be
The only one for me is you
And you for me
So happy together

- Happy Together , by The Turtles

0 comments:

About This Blog

Just sharing some info, thoughts and rants about this silly thing called LOVE.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP